Achieve Outstanding Results In Your Business
It is becoming more and more difficult for organizations to survive in today’s world: 40% of all new businesses fail by the end of the first year; only 12% survive five years; and 2 – 3% survive 10 years.
Unfortunately, most of the responses to the challenges companies face today are ineffective. They attack symptoms while leaving intact the root causes of organizational ineffectiveness.
Now, by participating in this program, you can learn principles and methodologies that will enable you to achieve outstanding and sustainable results within your organization.
High Performing organizations are enterprises that over time continue to produce outstanding results with the highest level of human satisfaction and commitment to success.
A Few Principals of High Performance:
- The strategy and direction of the organization are clear and guide day-to-day actions
- Members of the organization understand the business and are committed to getting
- People govern themselves by shared values and guiding principles rather than rigid
- People are organized, when possible, into self-managing teams.
- Processes are streamlined and systems aligned to support the strategy and philosophy
of the business.
- The role of management changes from controlling workers to creating an environment
in which people can be most effective.
What Will You Gain?
You and other members of your organization will attend four modules, each one tailored to your schedule and needs, that will teach you how to design your organization to:
- Take control of your future.
- Achieve outstanding results.
- Gain total commitment from your employees.
- Exceed your customers’ expectations.
Traditional vs. High-Performance Paradigms
- Learn the concept of paradigms.
- Understand practices and principles of the traditional paradigm.
- Know what it is like to work in a traditional work environment.
- Learn practices and principles of the high-performance paradigm.
- Learn what it is like to work in a high-performance work environment.
- Understand why the high-performance model works.
- Learn the challenges of moving your organization toward high performance.
Characteristics of High Performance
- Learn the origin of high-performance work systems concepts.
- Learn the characteristics of traditional and high-performance organizations.
- Understand the leadership role shift required for high performance.
- Recognize the characteristics of high-performance teams.
- Learn the importance of stability before moving to high performance.
- Have fun.
- Experience the consequences of win-lose and win-win strategies.
- Learn how to achieve win-win relationships.
- Understand what trust means.
- Identify the biggest organizational trust issues.
- Set personal goals for improving trust.
High-Performance Tools and Plans
- Examine the High-Performance Development Model.
- Learn the Transformation Model.
- Identify the Transition Planning Model.
- Recognize forces driving and restraining change in your current organization.
- Create top priorities for moving to high performance.